1 lb. cream cheese (room temperature)
1/2 cup sugar
2 tbsp cake flour (sifted)
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tsp. vanilla
- Lined cake pan with double parchment paper.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until creamy and smooth.
- Crack each egg in one at a time to the mixture until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift cake flour and add the heavy whipping cream slowly until well blended.
- Add in the cream mixture and vanilla and mix again the batter until it’s fully combined.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and bake for 1 hour or until the top of the cheesecake is nicely brown.
Leave A Comment